The Fuction Of Steel Rack
Steel Racks, also known as heavy duty racks, used to place goods. They are an important tool for improving the efficiency of modern warehouses. They are used as storage equipment for storing finished items. Steel racksfor placing goods and steel frames made of steel bars in large three-dimensional warehouses all belong to the category of heavy duty racks.
The role of warehouse storage steel racks
Warehouse storage steel racks are mainly used in the field of warehousing and logistics, so they are also called warehouse pallet racking. Their functions and functions are mainly:
- Make full use of warehouse space, improve the utilization rate of warehouse capacity, and expand warehouse storage capacity.
- Ensure that the goods stored in the steel racks do not squeeze each other, and the material loss is small, which can completely guarantee the function of the material itself and reduce the loss of the goods.
- The goods in the steel racks are easy to count and measure, and the access is orderly.
- To ensure the quality of stored goods, measures such as moisture-proof, dust-proof, anti-theft and anti-sabotage can be taken to improve the quality of material storage.
- The structure and function of the steel racks is conducive to the realization of mechanization and automatic management of the warehouse.