Nowadays, we can see the application of automated warehouse pallet racking in many industries. A complete automated three-dimensional warehouse not only has a very intelligent WMS warehouse management system, computer monitoring system and automatic control system, but also has an advanced integrated logistics concept. Different equipment is coordinated to achieve the entire operation process, so what principles should be followed in designing an automated three-dimensional warehouse?
- The system has high performance and low cost;
- Try to use simple and suitable equipment, use the least equipment, and simplify the entire logistics system;
- The number of items processed is the least, and the overall operating efficiency is the highest;
- Fully consider the safety of personnel and systems;
- The degree of unmannedness is high, and manual intervention is minimized.