Industrial pipe shelving cantilever racking
Cantilever Storage Racks are made by installing external cantilevers on traditional rack pillars, and are racks for long objects. For storing non-standard or long rod materials, it can greatly improve the utilization rate and work efficiency of the warehouse. The cantilever can be single-sided or double-sided arm. It is suitable for storing long materials, annular materials, plates, pipes and irregular goods.
Industrial Cantilever Racks are mostly used in machinery manufacturing industry and building materials supermarkets. After adding shelves, it is especially suitable for warehouses with small space and low height. It is easy to manage, has a wide field of vision, and has a higher utilization rate than ordinary shelves.
Features of Cantilever Storage Racks
- The Cantilever Rack System adopts a combined type, which is easy and convenient to disassemble, transport, adjust, and move, and is safe and reliable.
- Adjustable column is adopted to adjust the spacing between partitions and increase or decrease partitions according to actual needs
- The length of Cantilever Storage Racks can be freely combined according to site conditions
Introduction of Cantilever Racking Warehouse Storage Rack
Specifications of Industrial Pallet Racking
Industrial Cantilever Racks Details
Load-bearing range: single-arm load-bearing range: 200-1000KG
Specifications: Customized according to the specifications of the goods and the warehouse site (can be customized according to the actual situation of the customer’s warehouse)
Regular colors: blue, orange.
Ways of accessing goods: more use of aerial cranes and forklifts to access goods, and a small amount of manual access.
Applicable warehouse parameters: The warehouse site has fewer building columns, especially suitable for warehouses with small space and low height.
Applicable industry/goods type: mostly used in machinery manufacturing industry and building materials supermarkets, etc., suitable for storing long materials, ring materials, plates, pipes and irregular goods.
Industrial Cantilever Racks are constructed by installing a cantilever on a column. The cantilever can be fixed or movable. Pipes and plates are widely used for storage, and can be divided into single-sided Cantilever Rack System and double-sided Cantilever Rack System according to the structure.
Cantilever Rack Specifications
- Load specification Flexible design. Cantilever Storage Rack is mainly used for long and irregular material storage, its specifications can be designed according to the product, and the load range is calculated according to the load of the arm.
- The structure is stable and the load capacity is strong. The cantilever can be single-sided or double-sided, usually within 2.0 meters (such as loading and unloading goods by a forklift, it can be as high as 5 meters). It has the characteristics of stable structure, good load capacity and high space utilization. The load of each arm is usually within 800KG.
- Multi-faceted presentation of three-dimensional design drawings. A three-dimensional view of the Cantilever Storage Rack, shown in front and side views, and the cantilever rack has a design feature, that is, there needs to be a stopper on the arm to block the rack to prevent it from sliding down, and the arm is inclined upward.
- High standard steel, strong and durable without rust. BR RACKING’s steel is Q235 high-quality carbon steel purchased from large steel mills; BR RACKING’s steel supplier is an old enterprise with more than 20 years of experience, an excellent supplier, and guarantees product quality from the source.
Precautions For Cantilever Storage Rack
- Check whether the base is stable before use.
- Check whether the cantilever is stable before use.
- When loading and unloading materials, if the weight of a single piece is less than 50KG, the workers can cooperate with the transfer vehicle.
- When loading and unloading materials, if the weight of a single piece is greater than 50KG, it can be carried out by forklifts, gantry cranes, etc.
Daily maintenance of cantilever shelves
- Regularly check the base to see if there is any displacement. If necessary, install the lifting screws.
- Regularly check the cantilever to see if it is deformed. If there is deformation, it is necessary to check whether the stored material is too heavy, and if necessary, replace the cantilever or reduce the stacking of materials.
- Regularly check the screws to see if they are loose and fasten them in time.
- Check the welding parts of the Cantilever Storage Rack regularly. If there is any abnormality, you can consult a professional and use it after inspection and treatment.
Cantilever racks are composed of uprights, cantilevers, connecting rods, crossbars and other materials, and are mainly used to store long-shaped goods, such as plates, pipes, cables, etc. They can also be placed with shelves for storing goods.
The cantilever and the column are connected by plug or bolt, the base and the column are connected by bolts, the column and the column are connected by a connecting rod, and the connecting rod is a rectangular tube. To increase safety and stability, you can add a flat iron back pull to the connecting rod to fix the column.
The load-bearing capacity of Cantilever Storage Rack System is generally at least 1.6t or more. This type of shelf can hold steel, steel pipes, and even cars.
As a reliable warehouse storage racks manufacturers, we will provide your prospective customers with more complete services with a relatively standard product structure and the support of quite professional business personnel. Under this word of mouth and the push of the Internet, the company will expand to a farther market. While forming a brand and expanding its influence, it also lays a solid foundation for the company's subsequent upgrades.
See How Cantilever Storage Rack System Works
warehouse storage racking type
Get industrial warehouse racking system from industrial racking manufacturers
Pallet Racking Systems
Drive Through Pallet Racking
Mezzanine Floor Pallet Racking
Automatic Pallet Racking Systems
Long Span Racking Systems
Light Duty Shelving Systems
Have inquiry already?
Contact us for the most suitable solution!